Wednesday, August 20, 2008

ABOUT ME


Popularly known as "AINI VI SOHANI TU NI", lyrics by DJ SAV (jandu khannewala) career spans over 5 years. My began lyrics & singing career when i was merely 18 years old and was studying in school. My friend"s guided me in the right direction .thus starting my professional career. It was a great high for me when i sung for dharmik program for the first time for which i got fifty rupees. From thereon, started my tryst with music which is still going strong even after 8 years.i did t five to ten of stage-shows in India and abroad and made a name for myself.
my song 'asi tere varge nahi' became an instant hit and is still remembered and sung by old and the young alike.sav j has never been the one to run after cheap trends, thus never did run-off-the-mill stuff. My Songs reflect Punjabi Culture with dignity.

No comments: